Europa Language School is looking for experienced and passionate teachers to join our team!
Europa Language School is seeking qualified and experienced teachers to work part-time. The Spanish Language Teacher will teach Europa Language School’s Spanish language courses to children (7 and up), youth, and adults.
Job Type: Part-Time, Permanent
Job Description: Spanish Language Teacher (Children, Youth, Adults)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- A completed bachelor’s degree
- Preference given to candidates with an educational background or certification in teaching
- Minimum one year of teaching experience in a classroom setting
- Working knowledge of word processing and commonly used computer applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with individuals from a diverse range of cultural and educational backgrounds
- A self-starter with minimum need for supervision and a team player
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing lessons designed to help students improve their Spanish language skills in accordance with the Europa Language School curriculum.
- Selecting and effectively using appropriate sub-materials and resources.
- Creating an encouraging and positive learning atmosphere that is free of any prejudice or discrimination.
- Evaluating and providing feedback to students to ensure that they are aware of their progress.
- Contributing to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
- Reporting to the Academic Manager regarding class progress, student feedback, and any other relevant issues.
The Spanish Language Teacher is supervised by the Academic Manager.
Email resume to the Academic Manager: ben@europaLS.ca