Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Hindi Language Teacher
The Hindi Language Teacher will develop and teach Hindi language curriculum to elementary school children who wish to learn Hindi as an additional language.
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS
Education/Experience: A bachelor’s degree in Education or the equivalent and minimum five years experience of teaching elementary and preschool children.
Fluency in Hindi and English language is a must. The shortlisted candidate should be able to communicate with all stakeholders in English while at the same time able to work independently in developing Hindi Language curriculum and syllabus.
Skills: Working knowledge of word processing and MS Outlook. Strong interpersonal skills with experience in managing parent expectations on child’s progress in learning Hindi Language.
A self starter with minimum need of supervision and a team player. Pleasant phone manners and focus on customer service are also essential and preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develops Hindi Language Curriculum for children of various age groups. Identify relevant course material to be bought/developed for the curriculum.
2. Teach the Hindi Language Curriculum to meet program duration of the course offered.
3. Independently hold parent information sessions to explain course offering, program essentials and answer parent queries.
3. Communicate with parents in making them understand the value of learning Hindi Language; good customer service and attend information session for parents to increase student registration.
4. Assists prospective and registered students by constantly meeting them to answer any concerns.
5. Contributes to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for, and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
6. Reporting to the Academic Manager about the progress on registration and student feedback.
Hindi Language Teacher is supervised by the Academic Manager.